Stanislaus State Warrior Athletic Camps
Refund & Cancellation Policy
• All requests for refunds or cancellations must be submitted in writing by using the Refund Request Form below. We do not take requests for refunds or cancellations over the phone.
• Camps are not prorated and participant substitutions are not allowed.
• NO refunds are given to campers dismissed from camp for inappropriate behavior.
• All requests made within a week of camp/clinic will be reviewed on a case-by-case basis by the Camp Director
• All refund requests will be charged an administrative/cancellation fee, generally with a minimum of 15 percent of camp cost, AND may incur additional costs due to the timing of the request for non-refundable costs which the camp has incurred, such as T-shirts, dorm/meal reservation costs.
• Online registrations may receive refund credit, minus cancellation fee(s), on the credit card of the account used when registering.
Refund Request Form
To request for a refund, please use the Contact Us form for each specific sport program's camp. Your request will be reviewed by the Camp Director and you will receive an email confirmation and further communication regarding your request. Thank you!
When filling out the form, you MUST include the following:
(Hint: copy and paste information below into Contact Form under 'Please enter questions/comments')
Address (Include City, State and Zip)
Contact Phone Number
Name of Camp you are requestng refund for
Dates of the Camp
Reasons why you are requesting for a refund
Method of original application (Mail-In, Walk-In, Online)
Method of original payment (Check, Cash, Credit/Debit Card, etc.)